Posts Tagged ‘fun’
As part of Sankranti festival, we had small celebration where in children and infants are showered with fruits. Diyva enjoyed it.
Also, exchanged sweets with all saying “Take sweets and talk sweet”
Sharing some snaps,
We had been to Mysore for a wedding ceremony. As always, had lunch at Kamat lokruchi, stopped at Chennapattana and visited(again) Sriranga pattana temple. Horse riding with Divya was a memorable one. First time, while sitting with her mom, she was bit scared. But for the 2nd time riding along with me, she was quite OK.
Due to year end and Christmas holidays, it was houseful in Mysore. All lodges going full and we had to get in in to some cheap lodge paying heavy price
ps: After returning from Mysore, had to take bed rest due to food poisoning
Sharing Bday snaps
Today, we had been to Antargange, a famous pilgrim destination located around 70 Kms from Bangalore. Place is also well known for the huge volcanic rocks and caves and is an ideal place for trekking.
Plan was to do Parasailing at Hoskote Lake. Due to bad weather conditions, it got canceled and we had left out with the options for Rappelling and cave exploration. Anyway, finally we did both the activities.
All ‘n’ all, it was a real fun and an adventurous day out indeed
Sharing some snaps -
These are actual ads on a matrimony site
Grammar and spell errors have no place in a profile description as
everything is straight from the heart!
Disclaimer : I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar
after reading this
Binti eh hai ki ajj kall school vich dill nahin lagda
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, then a
fourth and they start arguing about who’s right.
You are in Kolkata
01. Chindi : Too good
02. Bombat: Incredible
03. Sak’kat : Awesome
04. Blade : Got screwed (also see ‘Kuiey’ in chap 3)
05. Topi : Got cheated
06. Chatri : No1 fraud (more…)
1. it’s important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time,
2. it’s important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. it’s important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn’t lie to you.
4. it’s important to have a woman who loves u and likes to be with you.
5. it’s very, very important that these four women don’t know each other
Kyon chalti hai pawan, Varying pressure zone formation.
Kyon jhoome hai gagan, Because of earth’s revolution.
Day night, I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
Three Construction workers are working on the 20th floor of a tall building in Bombay. One is a Mallu, the second is a Bengali and the third is a Sardarji. Every day all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together (more…)
A woman goes to England to attend a 2-week,
company training session.
Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes
her to have a good trip.
The wife answers : “Thank you honey, what would
you like me to bring for you?”
The husband laughs and says: “An English girl !!!”
Check this out…
- I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- Our five senses are incomplete without the sixth – a sense of humour.
- If you’re too lazy to start anything, you may get a reputation for patience.
- Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.