1. God is real, unless declared integer
2. Before borrowing money from a friend, decide whether you need more.
3. Death is hereditary
4. There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side
5. An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
6. Many things can be preserved in alcohol. Dignity is not one of them.
7. Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
8. When you’re right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.
9. Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
10. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
11. Well done is better than well said
12. Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make them when nobody is looking 8)
13.Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
14. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
15. Where there’s a will there are five hundred relatives.
16. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die
No related posts.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 at 7:43 pm and is filed under General.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.