About ME . .
It’s me, Pande, Srinivas, deshya, Puttya, deshpande, Shree, Shreenath . . .whatever !
Currently working as a S/W Engineer in Bangalore, so called Silicon Valley of India.
Born and brought up in Haveri, a city(!) in North Karnataka where I finished my primary school, high school and also PU. Then on, I completed my BE(Mech) from UVCE in 2001.
About this site
First of all “Happy Browsing“;
- Linux related stuff
- Web design
- Customizing KDE desktop
- C Programming.
- Some of my projects like SRIasm, OLTP, teldir, XCC…etc.
- Lots of photos with my friends,family….
- and Some of my Karaoke songs, so in case you are a Bathroom singer,can get some cool links to karoake MIDI songs and you also can try to sing along
If anything you want to tell, feel FREE to CONTACT
Frequently using applications under Mandrake Linux
- KDE 3.X as Desktop.
- Firefoxfor browsing.
- Kmplayer watching movies.
- XMMS for MP3.
- XawTV for watching TV.
- AVICAP for Video capture.
- Yahoo Messenger..
- Mozilla Composer for website design.
- K3B for CD writing.
- GFTP for uploading.
- Anjuta for Development.
- GLADE….GUI builder for GTK+.
- Kuickshow for image viewing.
- Prozgui as download manager.
Frequently using applications under Windows2000
- Ulead Video Studio for Video capture
- Adobe Photoshop for image edting
- Macromedia Dreamweaver for website design
- Ahed Nero for CD writing.
- Jiao system’s VCD Cutter for making clips from VCD
- Firefox for browsing
- Yahoo Messenger for both Voice and video chat
- Filezilla for uploading
- DAP 5 for downloading
- Winamp for MP3
- Cooledit for Audio Recording
No related posts.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, July 24th, 2003 at 8:51 am and is filed under about_me.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.