Archive for August, 2004
Programmer to PL:
“This is Impossible. It will involve design change and nobody in our team knows the design of the system. And above that nobody in our company knows the language in which this software has been written. So even if somebody wants to work on it, they can’t. If you ask my personal opinion the company should never take these type of projects.”
1. when in college !!
–Hum honge kaamiyaab, Hum honge kaamiyaab ek din…..
2. when giving interview to Multi National Company
–Tu hi re.. Too hi ree. tere binaaa main kaise jiyunn….
English Perfection !!
Any one who wants to learn how to apply for a job or leave learn from the classic examples below. This is a collection of leave letters and applications. Just have a look at the English skills .
1. An employee applied for leave as follows: Since I have to
go to my village ! to sell my land along with my wife. Please
sanction me one weekleave
1. it’s important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time,
2. it’s important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. it’s important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn’t lie to you.
4. it’s important to have a woman who loves u and likes to be with you.
5. it’s very, very important that these four women don’t know each other
You are currently browsing the pande.info blog archives for August, 2004.